Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Distributed Integration: An Alternative to Data Warehousing, Chapter 2 in: Handbook of Technology in Financial Services 1999, Jessica Keyes, Editor, Auerbach Press, 1999
- Using RMI and JDBC from Visual Basic, Java Report, Volume 3, Number 11, November 1998
- Master’s Thesis: A Parallel Switch Level Circuit Simulator. 1991, Center for Advanced Information Processing (CAIP) Rutgers University, New Jersey.
- Parallel Switch-Level Simulation on a Multiprocessor with Prof. Michael L. Bushnell, Rutgers Univeristy
- Multiple-Delay Modeling for Mixed/Multi-Level Simulation with Peter Odryna, Silicon Compiler Systems
- SIMMOS: A Multiple-Delay Switch-Level Simulator, 23rd ACM/IEEE Design Automation Conference, 1986
- US Patent 5,768,158: A Computer-based System and Method for Data Processing. This patent allows users to manipulate software objects through a spreadsheet paradigm. Each cell-expression can refer to methods and overloaded operators on objects in other cells. The result is a dependency graph between objects which is resolved efficiently and provides nearly the expressive power of an object scripting language.